The Pilot Prera offers a classic minamalist design.
The resin body is light weight and the stainless steel nib glides flawlessly across paper.
- Body: Grey resin
- Nib: Staineless steel
- Dimensions: 4.8'' cap closed, 5.3'' cap posted, 4.3'' capless
- Weight: About 14 g (without cartridge or converter)
- 1 ink cartridge included
- We suggest: A refillable ink converter here
- Pilot pens are compatible with Pilot brand ink cartridges only
- Please note: Japanese nibs run finer than Western nibs. If you prefer a fine Western nib, we suggest taking a medium Japanese nib
In 1915, Ryōsuke Namiki, a mechanical engineer and professor at the University of Marine Science and Technology in Tokyo, quit his job and, together with his colleague Masao Wada, founded a small factory to manufacture gold nibs for fountain pens, which they named Namiki Manufacturing Company. Three years later, Pilot was born. With its wide range of writing instruments, Pilot has quickly become one of the best and most popular pen companies on the market.