Hi there! Our English site is still under construction, please excuse any errors 😬
Welcome to Nueva Era
We are a stationery-café located in the vibrant Rosemont-La Petite-Patrie neighborhood in Montreal.
We carry many local products, such as stickers (our favourite!), as well as writing instruments imported from various countries.
Our coffee counter offers caffeinated drinks and a small selection of delicious vegan pastries prepared by Sweet Bottom Bakes.
Craving a good coffee?
Fantôme was founded in 2019 by Louis-Philip Brouillette, after an internship in a specialty coffee-producing community in El Salvador. He strives to highlight the sacrifices made by these communities to offer exceptional coffees, and to pay tribute to the dedication and passion of these producers.
For Fantôme, coffee remains the property of the land and the hands that produced it. The roaster's duty is to show the conscientious work of all those involved in the production of a coffee, and to humbly pass on the fruit of their hard work, sustained only by the passion of the producers. We must not forget the challenges they face everyday.
All Fantôme coffees are excellent in espresso and filter!
- Mauricio Salaverria: El Salvador, notes of orange and caramel
- Mauricio Salaverria medium roast: El Salvador, notes of chocolate and brown sugar
- Jose Antonio Ramirez: El Salvador, notes of mango, black cherry, maple
- Ingrid Olivia: El Salvador, notes of orange, peach, nougat, vanilla
- Antonio Ramirez: El Salvador, notes of apple, cassis, tropical fruits, caramel
- Carlos Pola Parainema: El Salvador, notes of raspberry, grape, almond, milk chocolate
- Carlos Pola Limonares: El Salvador, nectarine notes, berries
- Randolfo Pacheco: Guatemala, notes of jasmine, passion fruit, honey
- Carlos Pola Natural Limonares: El Salvador, peach notes, dark chocolate
- Mauricio Salaverria Natural: El Salvador, notes of mango, apple
- Decaf: Ethiopia, notes of apple, cocoa, caramel, Swiss Water process
At Nueva Era, we are big fans of stickers! Discover the creations of several local artists