In addition to being a stationery shop, Nueva Era is also a micro-café! We are very happy to offer private or group lessons (6 people maximum) to learn latte art!
A reduced price is available for Indigenous, Black, and People of Color using the code: BIPOC at checkout.
This course is for beginners as well as coffee enthusiasts. :)
During this training, taught by Nicole, you will discover the steps to follow to properly steam milk and pour latte art on a professional espresso machine.
We will provide coffee, oat milk and all the necessary equipment for the experience!
All participants will also get a 10% discount on all stationery products at regular price, as well as on bags of coffee beans.
The training lasts approximately 2 hours and is offered in French or English.
Please read the following before booking a training:
- Reduced cost training is available only for BIPOC (Indigenous, Black or People of Color) in solidarity
- This training is reserved for people ageS 18 and over.
- The training is non-refundable . To change the date of your reservation, please notify us 24 hours in advance by email (email@example.com) or by phone (514) 277-5588
- There is no bathroom on site, but we are located less than 5 minutes walking from the Marc-Favreau Library where facilities are accessible during training hours.
- There are several stairs to enter and move about the shop
I have over 10 years of experience in the specialty coffee industry. I'm originally from California, where I worked as a barista while in college before moving to Montreal and working with local roasters as a manager and trainer.
I taught at the Montreal Coffee Academy and won 2nd place in the 2020 National Tasting Championship hosted by the Specialty Coffee Association.
I am passionate about coffee and I want to inspire people to deepen their knowledge of specialty coffee in a warm and non-judgmental environment.