The Classic Sport fountain pen features modern barrel colours and gold coloured nib and accents. The body is high quality lightweight ABS plastic. Its octagonal shape provides stability on any tabletop.
This pocket sized pen is easily transportable. The screw-on cap secures snuggly to the barrel.
- Barrel material: ABS Plastic
- Nib material: Steel
- Nib colour: Gold
- Measurements: 4'' closed, 5.25'' posted
- Weight: About 9 g (without cartridge or converter)
- Cartridge type: Standard short
- 1 blue ink cartridge included
- A pen clip or ink converter can be added, allowing you to refill your pen from an ink bottle rather than using disposable ink cartridges.
In 1883, a wooden dip pen factory, Heidelberger Federhalter Fabrik, opened in Heidelberg, Germany. This company would eventually be renamed Kaweco in 1889, under the leadership of its new owners Heinrich Kock and Rudolph Weber. In 1911, the Kaweco Sport line launched, featuring a compact and lightweight design, perfect for athletes. Kaweco produced a special edition of the Sport for the 1972 Olympics in Munich. The design has remained a classic to this day.