Do not hesitate to write to us if the nib you wish to buy is no longer available. We can easily interchange pen nibs or order the size you want.
The Classic Sport fountain pen is characterized by its timeless colors, gold-colored steel nib and gold accents.
Its body is made of very high quality ABS plastic offering it a light weight, then its octagonal shape allows it to remain stable on a table.
Being a pocket pen, it can be carried anywhere and anytime. Its cap is also screwed on to provide greater security.
- Barrel Material: ABS Plastic
- Barrel Color: Navy Blue
- Nib Material: Steel
- Nib Color: Gold
- Dimensions: 4'' closed, 5.25'' when the cap is placed on the end of the barrel
- Weight: About 9g (without cartridge and converter)
- Type of cartridges to use: Standard, short
- A small blue ink cartridge is included
- A silver or gold clip is available here
- A removable converter can be installed. It will allow you to use ink bottles instead of single-use cartridges. You will find it here
In 1883, in Heidelberg, Germany, a wooden penholder factory was born: the Heidelberger Federhalter Fabrik . This factory was eventually renamed Kaweco in 1889 by its new owners, Heinrich Koch and Rudolph Weber. In 1911, the Kaweco Sport line of pens was created. Thanks to its small size, this pen was intended, at the time, for athletes—hence the name Sport. In 1971, Kaweco even obtained a permit to produce pens dedicated to the 1972 Olympic Games in Munich! Kaweco is one of the most popular brands in the writing instruments market today.