- Pen color: Jaune transparent/Transparent
- Pen material: Resin
- Tip color: Silver
- Tip material: Stainless steel
- Dimensions: 5.5'' with the cap closed, 6.6'' with the cap on the end of the body and 5.2'' without the cap
- Weight: Approx. 21 g (without ink)
- To note: No ink is included.
- You will find in its box an instruction manual, a small plastic adjustable wrench and silicone grease for its maintenance at home.
TWSBI is a Taiwanese brand founded in 2009 by TaShin Precision company. The latter had over 50 years of experience in manufacturing original equipment in plastic and metal for various companies, such as Lego, but wanted to start manufacturing its own line of products. So in 2009, TaShin Precision founded TWSBI (pronounced ''twizbi'').
TWSBI's name is inspired by the phrase San Wen Tong (Three Cultures Pavilion). Wen translates into language and culture and With a literally means writing instruments. The letters TWS are the upside down initials of San Wen Tong.
San Wen Tong is also a nod to the famous Three Treasures Pavilion of the Qianlong Emperor, the room where he spent his time admiring three calligraphic masterpieces of the Qing dynasty: The Mid-Autumn Letter par Wang Xianzhi, The Letter to Bo Yuan by Wang Xun and Clear skies after a sudden snowfall par Wang Xizhi.
For several years, TWSBI has been one of our favorite brands of writing instruments, since they are focused on the accessibility of their products. Its pens are affordable, easy to use and of high quality.